Chocolate cake with aniseed
Ingredients for 4 people:200 g plain chocolate, 400 ml whipping cream, 50 g butter, Aniseed
Desserts5 December 2019
- 200 ml cream
- 200 g chocolate
- 100 g butter
1. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie with the butter and a few aniseeds.
2. Whip the cream, and when the chocolate is at room temperature, gradually fold in.
3. Place the mixture in the mould and leave to cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.
4. Prepare the coating by melting the chocolate au bain-marie with the butter and cream.
5. Cover the cold cake with the chocolate coating and decorate with aniseeds.