Lamb stew with mushrooms
Ingredients for 4 people1.5 kg chopped lamb, 1 bag of onions, 150 g mushrooms, 6 garlic cloves, 2 soaked ñora peppers, 20 g flour, 50 ml white wine for cooking, 2 ripe tomatoes, Chopped parsley, Padron peppers, Mild olive oil, Salt.
Meat dishes4 December 2019
1. Sauté the meat in a large pan with oil.
2. Add the onions, cut into quarters, the chopped mushrooms and the grated tomatoes. Leave for a few minutes on a low heat.
3. Add the garlic, the flesh from the ñora peppers, and the water they had been left for 24 hours to soak in.
4. Gradually add the flour and stir. Moisten with the wine and leave to evaporate.
5. Cover with the water and cook for an hour at low heat.
6. Fry the Padron peppers to serve with the stew. Present on plate, adding salt and sprinkling with chopped parsley.