Argentinean steer entrecote with potato purée, foie-gras and truffle
Ingredients for 4 people2 thick Argentinean steer entrecotes, Salt
Ingredients for the purée
1 kg boiling potatoes, 100 g butter, 300 ml cooking cream, 1 black truffle, 100 g foie-gras
Meat dishes4 December 2019
1. Fill a pan with cold water, add a pinch of salt and the potatoes. Boil until you can prick them easily with a knife.
2. Drain, peel and chop. Then, place them in an oven dish with the butter, cream, and foie-gras, and bake for 180º for 20 minutes.
3. Beat the mixture and add the chopped truffle, its juice and a pinch of salt.
4. Cook the entrecote (which must be at room temperature) in a hot frying pan for 3 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other.
5. Leave to stand for 5 minutes. Then carve, sprinkle with salt, and serve with the purée.