How to peel complicated fruits
It is not because of their taste or their texture, much less because of their skin
how to shop29 October 2018
There are fruits that sometimes resist us and it is not because of their taste or their texture, much less because of their skin, their shape or their stone. Here are some tips for peeling four of the most complex fruits.
1. Puncture one of the 3 'eyes' (holes in its top).
2. Empty the coconut water.
3. Give the coconut a few blows to detach the outer shell from the inside.
4. Cut into pieces
1. Make a lateral cut on the fruit following its whole shape.
2. Twist one part against the other to separate them.
3. Knock the bone inside to remove it.
4. Cut each half into two parts to remove the skin.
1.Cut the mango into two halves starting from the part closest to the tail (this is the area closest to the bone).
2. Make horizontal and perpendicular cuts in the pulp forming dice shapes.
3. Flip the mango skin to separate the dice from the flesh.
4. Pass each of the halves over the edge of a glass to peel the skin off the flesh.
1. Cut through the centre, leaving head and base on opposite sides.
2. Hit each half with a wooden spoon so that the grain fall off.
3. Add to other foods according to your taste.