Banana pancakes: sweeten your mornings
This banana pancake recipe is ideal for starting your day with a delicious and easy to prepare dish. Say goodbye to boring breakfasts and take note
on today's menu
No more breakfasting on your feet, hastily downing a coffee with milk and a couple of biscuits. You deserve a Sunday breakfast: like these Canary Island banana pancakes with kefir or natural liquid yogurt, chocolate flakes and hazelnuts. They are super easy to make and, in addition to being delicious, they will help you start the day full of energy. Spending a little time on breakfast is spending time on yourself.
Ingredients for 6 pancakes
- 3 Canary island bananas
- 100 ml whole milk
- Kefir or natural liquid yogurt
- 100 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Chocolate flakes
- A handful of hazelnuts
1. Peel and chop 2 bananas
2. Put them in a blender along with the eggs and blend
3. Add the flour, sugar, milk and a teaspoon of baking powder and mix again.
4. Heat some butter in a non-stick pan to which we will be adding the batter. Coconut oil can be used if preferred.
5. When the pan is hot, pour a tablespoon of the batter into the pan and cook over medium heat.
6. When bubbles begin to appear, flip the pancake over and cook a little longer.
7. Repeat this operation until the dough is finished.
8. Once all the pancakes are made, serve them hot.
9. It is time to decorate them and serve them with your favourite toppings such as kefir, banana slices, chocolate flakes and chopped hazelnuts.
10. Are you ready to enjoy?