If you are looking for how to replace ultraprocessed snacks, we recommend this delicious and healthy snack: roasted chickpeas. Discover them!
on today's menu2 March 2020
Once the tests, you will do them again and again. These baked roasted spicy chickpeas are a vice, can be taken as a snack, or added as a crispy touch on any plate. In addition, they are a great way to include vegetable protein in meals.
Spicy Chickpea Recipe
Ingredients (4 people)
- 200 g of cooked chickpeas
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 5 g of sweet paprika from La Vera
- 2 g hot paprika from La Vera
- 2 g ground cumin
- 1 g black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Drain the chickpeas and mix them in a bowl with the olive oil and spices. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet and cook for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are very brown and crispy.