Fish and seafood soup
Ingredients for 4 people:½ kg prawns - 600 g white fish fillets (monkfish, sea bass, grouper,… you choose) - 300 g chopped squid - 350 g clams - 1 medium-sized chopped onion - 2 garlic cloves - 2 medium-sized tomatoes - 1 tsp. paprika - 1 sprig of parsley - 1 bay leaf - 4 level tbsp. breadcrumbs - 100 ml brandy - 60 ml olive oil - 1 L fish stock - Salt
Here there’s work for everyone! Volunteers can help by chopping and cutting up the vegetables and the fish.
1. We sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic in a pan. When it starts to brown, we add the grated tomatoes. We stir on medium heat for a few minutes.
2. We add the brandy and let it reduce.
3. We add the breadcrumbs and paprika, stir and add the squid, chopped fish, bay leaf and stock. We cover and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat.
4. We add the prawns, clams and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
5. Before serving, sprinkle with a pinch of chopped parsley. The finishing touch!