Warm salad with potato, wild asparagus and avocado vinaigrette
Follow the steps in the video and prepare this recipe for a delicious warm potato salad with asparagus and avocado vinaigrette.
on today's menu
With this recipe we want to help you make the most of the properties of asparagus. Did you know that asparagus is a diuretic? They stimulate the production of urine and the elimination of waste products from our body, which is just one of their properties, but they have many more.
- 1 lemon
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Lamb's lettuce
- 40 g steamed potatoes
- A handful of wild asparagus
- 100 ml of Sherry vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Step by step recipe:
1. Wash the potatoes and cook them in the microwave.
2. Once cooked, open them up in the middle and place them on the oven tray together with the wild asparagus. Spray with oil and salt and place them in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ºC.
3. To make the vinaigrette, first chop the avocado and mash it until it turns into a paste. Next, add the juice of half a lemon, 100 ml of Sherry vinegar, salt and oil.
4. To serve: add the lamb's lettuce, potatoes, drizzle the vinaigrette on top and decorate your salad with the alfalfa sprouts. Delicious!