Goat kid chops with piquillo peppers
Ingredients for 4 people:1 kg goat kid chops - 750 g small potatoes - 260 g Piquillo peppers - 50 g sugar - 100 ml mild olive oil - Freshly ground salt and pepper
Meat dishes28 November 2018
For this simple recipe, we can call everyone up so that the youngest members of the family can feel like real chefs. They can mix the mild olive oil, ground salt and pepper in a bowl.
1. We smear the mixture over the chops and keep at room temperature until we are ready to cook them.
2. Meanwhile, we put the Piquillo peppers in a pan together with the juice they come in and the sugar. We leave them on a slow heat for 25 minutes until they are well-caramelised.
3. Then, we boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until they are done on the inside. We check they are cooked by pricking them with the tip of a knife and ensuring it goes in easily. When they are ready, we drain them and put them on one side. We sprinkle with oil and season them.
4. Finally, we place the chops on a grill or in a frying pan, on medium heat, until they are well done and browned.
5. We place the potatoes and the chops in a dish and serve with peppers. We recommend serving hot.